A north to south drive of Ireland takes about eight hours. For such a small country, its impact on music has been a gold pot at the end of the rainbow! Van Morrison, The Cranberries, Sinéad O’Connor, Dropkick Murphys… are all born and bred where the green grass grows!
And if you are a lucky karaoke singer, you're sure to find what you're looking for on KaraFun to celebrate this 17th on St. Paddy's Day!
KaraFun Celtic section alone has got 187 karaoke songs (enough to cover your north to south and east to west Irish drive).
And if that's not enough to float your green boat, KaraFun's got dedicated playlists to celebrate the Irish! So grab your beer, kiss someone Irish, do a jig and sing on to our St. Patrick's Day and Irish Pub playlists.
- Dirty Old Town - The Pogues
- The Green Fields of France (No Man's Land) - Dropkick Murphys
- Irish Heartbeat - Donna Taggart
- N17 - The Saw Doctors
- Joyce Country Céili Band - The Saw Doctors
- Rocky Road To Dublin - The Dubliners
- Notre Dame Victory March - Irish Band
- Molly Malone - The Dubliners
- Seven Deadly Sins - Flogging Molly
- It's the Same Old Shillelagh - Irish Band
- Burning Bridges - Foster & Allen
- Sally MacLennane - The Pogues
- I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
- McAlpine's Fusiliers - The Dubliners
- The Irish Rover - The Pogues